[MSA] Eid Dinner and Speech

Waqar T. Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 1 10:27:33 EST 2009

Assalamu Alaikum all,

I'd like to thank everyone for making last night's Eid Dinner immensely
successful.  I'd especially like to thank Imam Moustafa Zayed for
driving all the way to Hoboken to speak with us.  His talk was
incredibly enlightening and refreshingly relevant.  I'm sure I speak
for all the attendees when I say we hope that Imam Zayed can gift us
his presence at future MSA events.

The dinner concludes MSA activity for the Fall semester.  We are hoping
to do a few events in the spring, including Islamic Awareness Week.  If
anyone would like to help in the planning and preparation of this and
other events, please send a message to msa at stevens.edu.

Jazakullah,
Waqar Khokhar
MSA, Vice President