[MSA] Halal Chicken in Pierce TONIGHT!!!

Sheeraz M. Hyder shyder at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 4 16:01:39 EST 2009

Salam, brothers and sisters,

Tonight in Pierce Dining Hall they will be serving Halal chicken for
dinner. It will be clearly marked at the station.

Please, I encourage everyone to go to Pierce tonight for dinner from 5
p.m. to 8 p.m. and have the Halal Chicken.

Raza and I had a very productive meeting with Dining Services and
ResLife today and we will be working with them to bring Halal options
to campus.

However, Dining Services needs to see that there is interest in this
and that is the only way we are going to get it done.

Please come to Pierce tonight for Dinner.

For everyone who lives in CPA or off-campus, please  come to Pierce for
dinner.

We have to show interest otherwise it won't get done.

Jazakallah,

Sheeraz