[MSA] Event

Sheeraz M. Hyder shyder at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 16 23:21:33 EDT 2009

Salam,
LUL (Lambda Upsilon Lambda) has asked us if we are interested in
co-hosting an event about the hijab called "Behind the Veil". We hosted
the event a couple of years back (before my time) so I don't know much
about it. The e-board and I talked about it and we wanted to open it to
the general body on how to handle this event. We tossed around some
ideas such as having some of the sisters coming in and talking about
why they decided to wear the hijab, how long they've been wearing the
hijab, etc. If anyone has any ideas please e-mail the e-board as soon
as possible. Jazakallah.

-Sheeraz

---------
- Sheeraz