[MSA] Co-MSA and Islamic Relief Fundraiser

Waqar T. Khokhar wkhokhar at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:39:08 EDT 2009

On behalf of Sheeraz:

Assalamu-Alaikum,

Islamic Relief along with NJ MSAs will be hosting a fundraiser for the
Earthquake victims in Pakistan. I have offered the Stevens MSA's help
in any way possible.
The Fundraiser is on November 20th at Rutgers Newark from 6 p.m. to 10
p.m.

They have asked us for five people from the Stevens MSA to help
volunteer at the event. I will be there so I need 4 more people who
will be able to attend. E-Board, please let me know if you are
available that night as soon as possible.

They will also need help advertising the event in our local masjids and
on-campus. Once I get their fliers, I will print them out and have them
approved by Student Life so we can post on Campus.

Jazakallah khairun.

Sheeraz M. Hyder
Department of Physics & Engineering Physics
Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, NJ 07030