[MSA] Fwd: NMBT East Regional Announcement

MSA msa at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:10:42 EDT 2011

Salam all,

See below -- recognize.

-Stevens MSA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Haron Saadeh <haron at nmbt.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Subject: NMBT East Regional Announcement

Salaam,

Insha'Allah you will be able to fwd this to the Muslim brothers in your MSA
and network. NMBT will be heading to New York June 10-12 Insha'Allah. It
will be the next stop on our tour. We would love to have teams from all over
the east coast at the tournament. We already have teams from Toronto, Kansas
City, New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, and etc. participating in the
tournament. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached
at haron at nmbt.org or info at nmbt.org

Shukran
Haron Saadeh (NMBT President)

                National Muslim Basketball Tour
  [image: National Muslim Basketball
Tour]<http://nmbt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f51af30717519dc51b4de8cc1&id=4f30771daa&e=bbc0f07619>

Registration
 ------------------------------

*Register your team:*

Reserve your team's spot in the upcoming National Tournament today:

*Team Registration<http://nmbt.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f51af30717519dc51b4de8cc1&id=3513358c43&e=bbc0f07619>
*
 ------------------------------

 Tourney Recaps
 ------------------------------

*Highlights and Results:*

Check out the NMBT Tournament recaps, highlights, videos, pictures and
lectures.

Inaugural Tourney
Recap<http://nmbt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f51af30717519dc51b4de8cc1&id=8bcca05af5&e=bbc0f07619>

2011 South Region Recap <http://www.nmbt.org/?p=1132>

2011 Midwest Region Recap <http://www.nmbt.org/?p=1284>
 ------------------------------

*Check Us Out Online*
------------------------------

* <http://www.nmbt.org/>www.NMBT.org <http://www.nmbt.org/>*

For more Details, Highlights, Speaker Information, and Past Results please
visit us at www.nmbt.org<http://nmbt.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f51af30717519dc51b4de8cc1&id=e921699191&e=bbc0f07619>
 ------------------------------

Diamond Sponsors
 ------------------------------
 <http://www.islamicreliefusa.org/>

 [image: isna.jpg] <http://www.isna.net/home.aspx>

 <http://accesshealthcareonline.com/>

  <http://www.ampalestine.org/>
 ------------------------------

Upcoming Tournaments
 ------------------------------
*East Tournament:
*Staten Island, New York -
June 10-12, 2011

*West Tournament:
*Los Angeles, California -
July 15-17, 2011

(All dates are Tentative)

------------------------------

 Sponsorship Opportunity
 ------------------------------

*National Packages:*

Bronze Package
     _$100
     _Website
Platinum Package
     _$500
     _Website
     _Pamphlet
     _Banner
Diamond Package
     _$1000
     _Entire Website
     _Pamphlet
     _Banner
     _Flyers
     _T-shirts
 ------------------------------

   Announcement
------------------------------
*NMBT - East Coast Regional Tournament*

Assalamu Alaikum Wa RahmatuAllahi Wa Barakatu

Brothers,

Insha’Allah you receive this email in the best of health and Iman. The
National Muslim Basketball Tour is proud to announce that we are heading to
New York  for our East Coast Tournament. NMBT will present the East
Coast Regional (Staten Island, NY) of its nationwide circuit June 10-12,
2011. After the success of our South Region Tournament and Midwest Regional,
where we had teams representing 9 different states and teams from Canada in
the tournament, we expect the same success at our East Coast Tournament. The
NMBT’s goal is to become a staple in the different regions across North
America and become an annual tradition in each region.

*DATE:*

June 10, 2011 to June 12, 2011
Friday: 5pm – 10pm
Saturday: 9am – 11pm
Sunday: 9am-6pm
*timings are tentative

*LOCATION:*

Fast Break Hoops
236 Richmond Valley Road
Staten Island, NY  10309
(718) 948-3710
 <http://fastbreakhoops.com/>http://fastbreakhoops.com/

 *REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION:*

To request an invite please go to www.nmbt.org and fill out the registration
form.  The fee is $450 for in-state (NY/NJ) teams and $400 for out-of-state
teams. The deadline for the invite request is May 27, 2011. However, if your
team registers early and pays before May 6, 2011, your team will receive a
$25 discount. The NMBT Committee will announce the field on May 30, 2011 on
the website and by email. If you are invited, your team’s full payment is
due by May 27, 2011. The brackets and schedules will be released on June 3,
2011. Payment will be accepted by check, cash, direct deposit, and paypal.

There is 3 ways to submit your payment. NMBT must be notified of a payment
received/submitted to receive your discount.

1. Checks should be mailed to 4549 N. Scott St, Schiller Park, IL 60176.
All checks to be made out to “NMBT”.
2. You can directly depost your payment into our account with Chase QuickPay
at info at nmbt.org. This is the preferred means of payment.
3. Paypal your fee to info at nmbt.org <haron.saadeh at gmail.com>.

Any questions about payments, please contact Haron Saadeh: haron at nmbt.org

*DONATIONS:*

The National Muslim Basketball Tour has selected the Japan Disaster
Releif emergency campaign of Islamic Relief USA to be the recipient of the
proceeds from the 2011 East Coast Tournament.  For more information on the
campaign, please visit: http://www.islamicreliefusa.org/japan

*GUEST SPEAKERS:*

NMBT and ISNA will collaborate and select and esteemed scholar to speak at
this year's tournament for the NMBT Lecture Series

Speaker: TBD
Topic: TBD

Lecture 1: TBD - Saturday
Lecture 2: TBD - Saturday
Lecture 3: TBD - Sunday

*IMPORTANT DATES:*

Early Registration/payment deadline: *May 6, 2011*
Regular Registration deadline: *May 27, 2011*
Full payment deadline:* May 27, 2011*
Field announcement:* May 30, 2011*
Bracket/Schedule announcement: *June 3, 2011*
Tournament: *June 10-12, 2011*

------------------------------

  *What is the National Muslim Basketball Tour?*

What makes the National Muslim Basketball Tour (NMBT) different than your
average Muslim basketball tournament? NMBT is devoted to serving the best
interest of Islam in North America through our 3-day event. Our goal is to
bring together Muslims of all ages to participate in the 5 on 5-basketball
tournament. Along with the basketball tournament, there will be lectures
held throughout the weekend, prayers held daily and networking between
Muslims from different cities. Activities will be offered for both players
and spectators. Most importantly, the event will enable people of different
backgrounds to come together, meet new Muslims and create new friendships.

The NMBT is proud to present the inaugural season of its nationwide circuit.
In this tour, there will be four regions: South region, Midwest, East and
West Coast. The NMBT will strive to become a staple in the Muslim
communities across North America and become an annual tradition in each
region. The NMBT is a different and unique approach that brings together
generations of Muslims from high school students to men with families. This
unique setting will bridge together various Muslims by creating a strong
bond.

The biggest benefit from the tour is that proceeds will go directly to a
good cause. The committee will decide on and announce where the proceeds
will go before each regions’ tournament.
------------------------------

*PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ANYONE YOU THINK WOULD BE
INTERESTED

  <http://www.nmbt.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122766171068678>
<http://twitter.com/NMBT_tweet>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/NMBT2010>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/106396290726603554773>

<http://nmbt.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=f51af30717519dc51b4de8cc1&id=a49f850e30&e=bbc0f07619>
www.nmbt.org | <info at nmbt.org>info at nmbt.org | sponsorship at nmbt.org |
312-945-NMBT(6628)
| Copyright (C) 2011 | National Muslim Basketball Tour | All rights
reserved.