[MSA] Welcome, Prayer Room, and Eid Mubarak!!!!

MSA msa at stevens.edu
Tue Aug 30 19:12:56 EDT 2011

Salaam all

I hope everybody had a wonderful Ramadan and a Beautiful Eid.
I would like to welcome the new members to our MSA.

Jummah is held on Fridays in the basement of the Jacobus Center from
1:30pm to 2:00pm.

FOR COMMUTER STUDENTS, if you are looking for a place to pray, the MSA
offers a shared room for prayer.
Students would require a key to enter, and some rules do apply.
If you are interested in acquire a key please email this address and
inshaallah the MSA will arrange something.

Jazakallah for your time.

Salaam
-Stevens MSA