[MSA] The Importance of a Leadership Initiative in Islam

Stevens MSA msa at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 23 00:59:29 EST 2011

Salam all,

We hope everyone enjoyed their break and started off their semester on a good note.  InshAllah, this spring will bring success to all of us in pursuits both academic and extracurricular in nature.  Now that we've reached a a point in the semester where we've all settled in, the MSA invites all of its members to join us on Monday, February 28th at 8pm at the Skyline Room in the Howe building for a discussion led by Dr. Walid Abdelwahid concerning the recent events that have taken place across the Middle East, namely the uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia.  We are witnessing an entire population standing at a pivotal juncture; their decisions will shape the the middle east and possibly shift the paradigm for the next several generations.  InshAllah, this is a great opportunity to get an educated Islamic opinion on the events that have dominated the news over the past few weeks.

And once more, in easy-to-read postcard format:

The Importance of a Leadership Initiative in Islam
8pm on Monday, February 28th 2011
Skyline Room, Howe Building (4th floor)

As usual, food will be served.  We hope to see everyone there inshAllah, be sure to invite your friends!

Wasalam,
Stevens MSA