[MSA] Reminder: The Meaning of Life

Stevens MSA msa at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:23:54 EDT 2011

Salam all,

We hope everyone is enjoying their Spring Break.  InshAllah, we wish to remind everyone of our event next week:

In continuing the semester, we have our next event lined up and ready to go.  InshAllah, join us Tuesday, March 22nd in Bissinger Room (4th floor Howe Building) at 7pm to learn about and discuss the meaning of life.  With a topic this broad and profound, we surely hope to garner intense debate and discussion.  Consequently, we have invited Brother Raymond Brock-Murray to lead the talk and provide insight as to what the ideal life path with respect to Islam.  Brother Raymond is known for giving engaging speeches and regularly gives the Khutbah at Friday Prayer.  In addition, he works as a psychologist at Rutgers Newark so be sure to bring your most thought-provoking questions and talking points, inshAllah.

Once again:

MSA presents The Meaning of Life
7pm Tuesday, March 22nd
Bissinger Room (4th floor Howe)

As usual, dinner will be served.  Be sure to bring a friend or two, we hope to see everyone there inshAllah!

Wasalam,
Stevens MSA