[MSA] Wudu Area

MSA msa at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 7 22:21:26 EST 2011

Salaam All,

The MSA has been contacted by Dean Nilsen about how we leave the
bathrooms after Jummah. He has noted that there is water everywhere on
the sink and floor and that it may pose a potential hazard to anyone
else who uses the bathroom.
The MSA would like to urge everyone to try to keep the bathroom clean,
and please wipe down the area after you have completed the wudu. This
is very important, because the next step for the MSA is to have
sisters coming to the Jummah (inshallah) and we cannot move forward
with such a heavy weight on our back. All we ask is that everyone does
their part in keeping the bathroom sinks clean after wudu. Jazakaallah
for understanding.

Salaam
MSA