[MSA] Fwd: FW: Pastor Krieger from Community Church of Hoboken re: 9-11 community Service

MSA msa at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 8 21:02:28 EDT 2011

Salaam guys!

Would anyone be interested in doing such an event?
If you are interested, please email back to the STEVENS MSA EMAIL address.
I believe that this would be a very good opportunity to give back to
the community in a sense.
Either way, please contact the STEVENS MSA EMAIL if you are interested
in doing this.

Salaam
Stevens MSA