[MSA] Second Jummah Update

MSA msa at stevens.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:01:12 EDT 2012

Salaam All!

Just to clarify some detail about the second Jummah.

If you are able to come to the regular Jummah which is from* 1:15pm to
2:00pm*, then the MSA is considering of holding

another Jummah from *2:15pm to 3:00pm *on the same Friday (please note that
this time can be changed because the

time is not confirmed not yet).

The reason we are doing this is to accommodate everyone who cannot make to
the *first (1:15pm to 2:00pm) *Jummah.

The other reason is that we are running out of space during Jummah

Please respond if you would like to have the second Jummah that would
accommodate you if you cannot make it to the

first Jummah

-Stevens MSA