[Redshift] Red Shift Election Results

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 13 17:06:14 EDT 2007

I am happy to announce the results of last night's election.
Congratulations to our new, or rather returning, E-Board.

*Editor-in-Chief*: Regina Pynn
*Publisher*: Abel Alvarez
*Treasurer*: Briana Gilmartin
*Secretary*: Frank Riccobono

Not much else happened last night other than elections, but minutes from
the meeting have been posted on the website.
(http://www.stevens.edu/redshift/cgi-bin/index.php?show=07-09-12)  Thank
you to all those who attended our election meeting.  I think I can speak
for the whole E-Board when I say that we hope to continue to improve as
an organization and keep raising the bar on the quality of our
magazine.  Stay tuned for announcements regarding upcoming meetings and
news about the production schedule.

--
Frank Riccobono
Secretary, Red Shift