[Redshift] Nominations for Publisher

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 15 16:49:21 EST 2008

Hello All,

At the last Red Shift meeting, our Publisher Abel Alvarez announced that
he would be stepping down  from his position on E-Board.  He is stepping
down because he has been appointed CCSI under the newly elected SGA
President and Vice-President Brandon Haverberg and Mary Kelly.  We
congratulate Abel as he gets ready to take on this new position.

However, this means we will now have to hold elections for his temporary
replacement.  Nominations have been open since Wednesday, and will
continue to be open until the election.  The election will be
*Wednesday, February 20*, at 1:00 PM in P 216.

Please send any nominations to redshift at stevens.edu.  And stay tuned for
more information as the election draws closer.

--
Frank Riccobono
Secretary, Red Shift