[Redshift] Election Reminder

Frank Riccobono friccobo at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 25 21:30:13 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

I hope you had an enjoyable break, but now we are right back in the
swing of things, and the time has come to hold our elections.  We will
be meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, March 26th in P 216 at 1 PM. As it
stands, nominations are as follows:

Editor-in-Chief:
Carl Marcelus
Kyle Yandell

Publisher:
Regina Pynn
Frank Riccobono
Carl Marcelus

Secretary:
Frank Riccobono
Dylan Lupo
Kyle Yandell

Treasurer:
Regina Pynn
Briana Gilmartin
Sheeraz Hyder
Matt Diemer
Frank Riccobono

According to our current constitution, you are a voting member if you
submitted something to last Fall's issue of Red Shift (regardless of
whether or not we printed your submission).  If you cannot attend the
election meeting, please send your absentee ballots to
redshift at stevens.edu before the start of the meeting.

Thank you.

--
Frank Riccobono