[Redshift] October Info

Justin K. Yandell jyandell at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 3 14:10:10 EDT 2008

Hello again!

It's shaping up to be a busy month for RedShift!

Firstly, you may have noticed posters around campus for our yearly Open
Mic Night.
Open Mic Night will begin at 4:00 PM on Saturday, October 4 (TOMORROW!)
Jump on stage or relax in the crowd and enjoy.
This event is open to everyone, and is absolutely free.

Also, the submission deadline is OCTOBER 13.
Please send your written or visual pieces to redshift at stevens.edu for
consideration.

Lastly, if anyone is interested in serving on the editing or layout
staff, please contact redshift at stevens.edu for more information.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you (and your work!) very soon.

Kyle Yandell
Editor in Chief