[Redshift] Deadline

Matthew Diemer mdiemer at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 11 22:47:15 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have a few announcements:
-This semester's deadline for submissions will be Monday,  March 23.
Have fun make new pieces for the magazine, reminisce and give us a few
you have already made, and then spread the word so your friends can
enjoy the experience too.
-We will have a General Body meeting on March 16th at 8PM in the large
Jacobus Conference room.  Come to the meeting and tell us what you think
(changes you want to see, compliments, randomness, we want it all)
-Nominations for E-Board is also on the 23rd (this is for all RSOs).
Please think about people you want to see on E-Board next year.

If you have any questions please contact us at redshift at stevens.edu
We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful submissions,
Have a great rest of your Spring Break,
-Matthew Diemer
--On Behalf of the Red Shift E-Board