[Redshift] Redshift

Katelyn Sapio ksapio at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 27 22:11:20 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

The semester is coming to an end and we are putting the finishing touches on
this semester's Redshift magazine.  We would like to thank all of you who
contributed and would like to make sure that we got all of your submission
titles correct.

I have attached our table of contents for this semester's magazine.  Could
you all look it over and make sure that we have all of your names and
submissions correct?

Sorry that this is such short notice but we need to correct any mistakes as
soon as possible.  Please let us know if there is any problem with your name
or the title of your submission.

Thank you

Katelyn Sapio

Managing Editor