[Redshift] Events!

Katelyn Sapio ksapio at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 24 17:09:05 EST 2010

Hello all!

Redshift would like to invite you to take a break from your studies and stop
by some of our exciting events coming up:

-          Artistry Workshop  -  March 5th 6:00-7:00pm  Location pending

If art is something you are interested in, it's tough to find a good working
environment on a college campus.  The artistry workshop is open to anyone
looking for an area conductive of creative development and art.  Basic
supplies and food will be provided.

-          Writers Circle  -  March 3rd 3:00-4:00pm  Philosophy Lounge
(P207)

Whether you are interested in contributing to Redshift or just enjoy
writing, come by the Philosophy Lounge for some snacks and a chance to toss
around some ideas and get some feedback from your peers.

                We'd also like to let you know that this semester's
submission deadline is March 22nd.  You can e-mail your submissions to
redshift at stevens.edu .  If you have any questions, just shoot us an e-mail.
You are also welcome to attend any of our weekly meetings, Monday's at 8pm
in the Jacobus large conference room.  These meetings are a great way to
become more involved with the magazine.  We look forward to hearing from
you.

Hope to see you all soon.

Katelyn Sapio

Managing Editor