[Redshift] Redshift updates

Katelyn Sapio ksapio at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 13 14:29:50 EST 2010

Hello all,

Redshift would like to remind everyone that our submission deadline for this
semester is March 22nd (the Monday we get back from break).   You can e-mail
your submissions to redshift at stevens.edu.  Please include your name and the
title of your piece in the e-mail.  If you wish to remain anonymous, use a
pen name, or if you have any questions, send us an e-mail.

Also, we'd also like to inform you all that the nomination period for
e-board positions will be when we get back from break as well.  Nominations
will be open Monday March 22nd through Sunday March 28th.  You can nominate
someone either by coming to our general body meeting at 8pm on March 22nd in
the large Jacobus conference room or you can e-mail your nominations to
redshift at stevens.edu.    Once nominations are closed (28th), the nominees
will be approved for these positions and elections will be held on April 5th
at our weekly meeting in Jacobus.

To be considered for an e-board position, you must be in good academic
standing (2.0 minimum GPA and not on academic probation), you must be at
least entering your sophomore year, and you must have attended a minimum of
two of our weekly meetings.  Redshift events and the nominations meeting
will count as meetings towards your eligibility.

Lastly, we'd like to remind you all that our weekly meetings are held
Mondays at 8pm in the large Jacobus conference room.  These meetings are a
good way to become more involved in the production of the magazine.

Looking forward to your submissions

Katelyn Sapio

Managing Editor