[Redshift] Welcome Back Event

Katelyn Sapio ksapio at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 31 21:36:05 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

RedShift would like to welcome everyone back to campus with our usual
Welcome Back Event.  Come by and relax, have some snacks, and look over
the new magazine with fellow contributors.  We'll be in our new meeting
location *BC220* *Tuesday* (Feb. 1st) at *9:30pm*.  Hope to see you all
there.

Also, the time, date, and location of our weekly meetings has changed.
We will now be meeting Tuesdays at 9pm in Babbio 220.  Everyone is
welcome to come to all meetings and get more involved with the
magazine.  Tomorrow night will be a shorter meeting and will be followed
by the welcome back event.

Katelyn Sapio
Editor In Chief