[Redshift] Minutes (10/4)

rranalli rranalli at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 4 22:18:30 EDT 2011

Will go over the budget in the next few days
	Remove one artist’s corner/writer’s circle
	Perfect the events we do have
		Vary the food (beyond Kings)

Add people to DropBox

Writer’s circle 11/19, but Hayden Lounge may not be an option.
	Put up posters.

Reschedule artist’s corner. Work on getting Hayden Lounge.

Submitting flyers underneath freshman doors elicited a few responses.
We should look into doing so every semester.

Consider table-sitting Wednesdays at around 1-1:30 pm. (Mine, Danny,
Katelyn will pick up slack).
	Bring older magazines, banner, signup sheet
	Contingency: Table-sitting on Thursday

Ads submitted to SITTV (will not run due to technical errors), Stute
(no guarantee but they are good at about it), Graduate and Undergrad
life (nobody

Indesign available on DropBox
Steven Varges glad to help with layout

When replying to messages, make sure to cc redshift at lists.stevens.edu

Rob-take people off list who asked

Submission deadline – APPROACHING!
	We’ve heavily advertised , but want to:
Table sitting
  Ask professors:
		Prof. Seinrich-Levi – Literature and HUM
		Prof. Wharton – Pre-Law and Gender Studies
		Prof. Moriarity – Art Tech

	Halie – email professors to ask about advertising Redshift and WCC in
class
		Written Art - Short essays/articles/stories, poems
		Visual Art – drawings, pictures, etc