[Redshift] Announcements and opportunity to donate artwork

Halie Holmes hholmes at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:11:34 EDT 2012

Hi all,

My name is Halie and i'm the new Editor In Chief of RedShift this year. I
have a quick announcement for you:

The Art Installation Club has asked for your help! They will be selling
prints of any type of visual work - photography and artwork - at the
Hoboken Arts & Music Festival on Sunday, 9/30.

The proceeds from the artwork will be going to charity, and they can use as
much material as possible to sell!

Get your name out and help a good cause by donating your work!

To *submit*,* volunteer* to work the booth at the festival or if you have
anymore questions, email myself or Emily Rautenberg at erautenb at stevens.edu.

** Pieces that have previously been submitted to RedShift are ok to enter!
We encourage it!

*
In RedShift news*:

   - Our *Welcome Back Event* is next week at *9pm* on *9/13 *in the* 2nd
   Floor lobby of Howe*. We will be decoupaging and doing origami! There
   will be sushi and tea! This event, meant to welcome and thank our
   contributors, is also open to all!
   - *First General Body Meeting* is *9pm* on *Monday, 10/1 in P220*. You
   can learn about upcoming events, opportunities to help out, open board
   positions, and submission voting sessions!
   - Note: RedShift Eboard meetings are every Monday at the same time and
   place, and* everyone is welcome*! General Body Meetings are geared
   toward people interested in helping out with the magazine selection process
   and events, but don't wish to hold the responsibility of a board position.
   It is possible to be involved with the making of the magazine without
   committing too much time you don't have!

FALL 2012 SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9TH

--

*Halie J. Holmes*

Stevens Institute of Technology

Chemical Biology 2015

RedShift Creative Magazine - Editor In Chief

Cell: (732) 272-7251

h <mumali at stevens.edu>holmes at stevens.edu <hholmes at stevens.edu>