[Redshift] Open Mic and Artist's Corner this week!

David J. D'Agostino ddagosti at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 23 07:29:45 EDT 2013

Hey Red Shift!

*The first meeting of this Team will take place on this upcoming Thursday
(April 25th) at 3:30PM in Room 222 of the Edwin A. Stevens Building. This
event is open to the community and will follow an open forum/workshop style
format, all are welcome to attend...especially students!* As mentioned this
is a student led initiative for the students by the students, Sophomores
Teja Jonnalagadda and Nathan Quay, along with myself, will open the meeting
with a brief presentation summarizing our efforts and vision, followed by
an open discussion and brainstorm activity.

We see this team as the means by which we empower and encourage students to
achieve a more sustainable Campus and Community, for the sake of ourselves
and all future generations of students and citizens of our fine University
and City. We hope you too support our vision, and we hope to see you there
Thursday. Go Green Team!

*PS- We need your help! Please feel free to forward this e-mail to any
students, student organizations, faculty, staff, alumni, or other members
of the Stevens and/or Hoboken Community who would be interested in
participating in this event and believe in our cause.

*
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM, Halie Holmes <hholmes at stevens.edu> wrote:

>   Hey RedShifters!
>
> Wednesday is Open Mic Night at 9pm in Jacobus Lounge. Sign up for the mic
> at https://orgsync.com/48053/forms/72450. Come by and relax a little bit
> and enjoy *Panera pastries and cupcakes*!
>
> Thursday is the Artist's Corner at 8pm in Hayden Lounge. Make a Hanging
> Yarn Ball! **Come for a creative night and create a hanging yarn ball to
> decorate your room! No experience is needed. Art supplies and ingredients
> will be provided!!
>

> See you soon!
>
> -Halie
>  Editor in Chief

 Sincerely,

David J.(DJ) D'Agostino
Stevens Institute of Technology
Environmental Engineering Major
Engineers for a Sustainable World Stevens Chapter (ESW-SIT) President
AAEES Stevens Student Chapter Treasurer
Stevens Environmental Club (SAVE) Events Chair
Stevens Club Soccer Team Secretary
Class of 2014 Co-op
Cell: 856-905-5906