[Redshift] Iron Artist Success and A Discussion with Andri Magnason

Halie Holmes hholmes at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 28 00:09:50 EST 2013

Hello and *thank you to everyone who participated in Iron
Artist!!*Congratulations to the winners, who created "The Forgotten
Soldier"!

The event was majorly successful and a lot of fun, we'll definitely be
holding it again next year (hopefully with even more prizes)!

I'm passing along word of an event that may be of interest to readers and
contributors:

*Tonight* (Thursday night) CAL presents: "A discussion with Andri Magnason"
- Andri Magnason is an Icelandic writer who has written novels, poetry,
plays, short stories, essays and CD’s, which have been published or
performed in more than 30 countries.

Thursday, February 28th, 2013
4:30 pm
Babbio 110

More info on the flyer attached!

***REMINDER: SPRING 2013 DEADLINE MARCH 18th! Submit to
redshift.submit at gmail.com!

-Halie
 Editor in Chief