[Redshift] The perfect last minute gift

TIFFANY&Co. Store oubary at scarpeeleganti.com
Sat Mar 4 10:48:12 EST 2017

        Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any       emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam                WHAT'S NEW     rings     MEN RINGS     EARRINGS     NECKLACES                         Copyright ©2015 © 2017 Tiffany-Online-Store
This email was sent to redshift at lists.stevens.edu.
This is a post-only       mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:9131 nw 13th st., gardena, california, 90249           05:009:013 Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
24:003:011 And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.
23:034:002 For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
40:008:033 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.