[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:trinagar1

Ophelia important at lists.stevens.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:52:23 EDT 2018

It appears that, (trinagar1), 's your password. You might not know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a trojans on the adult vids (adult) website and you know what, you visited this website to have fun (you know very well what What i'm saying is). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started off operating like a RDP (Remote Access) which provided accessibility to your screen and webcam. and then, my software programs obtained all your contacts from the Messenger, Outlook, Facebook, in addition to emails.

What did I actually do?

I made a double-screen video clip. First part shows the recording you were watching (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your webcam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1000 is really a fair price for our little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 1BjmUGSMsHrmHfLQz68izi1gHQNA5iYYBn
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've got 1 day in order to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I know that you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll definitely mail out your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.