[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:trinagar1

Melba info at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Aug 10 05:03:57 EDT 2018

It appears to be that, (trinagar1), 's your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you're getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I setup a trojans on the adult videos (adult) website and guess what happens, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I am talking about). While you were watching videos, your internet browser started out operating as a RDP (Team Viewer) which provided me accessibility of your screen and web camera. and then, my computer software obtained all of your contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, Facebook, in addition to emails.

What did I really do?

I produced a double-screen video clip. Very first part shows the video you are watching (you have a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web cam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1100 is a reasonable price for our little hidden secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to purchase bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 16PTEpxRQ1RzkR24PS3tRMAx6FvZMgTyML
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You have 3 days in order to make the payment. (I have a unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I know that you've read through this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and so forth. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll undoubtedly send out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.