[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:trinagar1

Sonia info at lists.stevens.edu
Fri Aug 10 17:33:33 EDT 2018

It appears that, (trinagar1), is your password. Will possibly not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

actually, I setup a trojans over the adult videos (adult porn) website and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I mean). When you were watching videos, your internet browser began functioning as a RDP (Team Viewer) which gave me accessibility to your screen and web cam. and then, my software program obtained your entire contacts from the Messenger, Microsoft outlook, Facebook, as well as emails.

What did I actually do?

I made a double-screen video recording. First part shows the recording you were seeing (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your webcam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, I think, $1500 is a reasonable price for your little hidden secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 1Bcu9iru8SKyYqw7h73TYH1ighdhCuRtWz
(It's case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've got one day in order to make the payment. (I've a unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including family, co-workers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will undoubtedly mail out your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.