[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Mary info at lists.stevens.edu
Tue Aug 14 08:06:31 EDT 2018

It seems that, (), 's your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you're getting this e-mail, right?

in fact, I put in place a spyware over the adult vids (adult porn) web-site and you know what, you visited this site to have fun (you know what What i'm saying is). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser started off operating like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided me accessibility of your screen and web camera. after that, my computer software obtained all your contacts from your Messenger, Outlook, FB, as well as emails.

What did I do?

I made a double-screen video recording. First part shows the recording you were watching (you have got a good taste haha . . .), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1200 is a reasonable price for our little secret. You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

Bitcoin Address: 1CqaRHUJhzeWmgrcNTynnb44DpaR5HLSfL
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've one day to make the payment. (I have a completely unique pixel in this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so forth. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you'd like evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly mail out your videos to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.