[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Shelley info at lists.stevens.edu
Wed Aug 15 01:40:32 EDT 2018

It appears to be that, (), is your password. You may not know me and you are most likely wondering why you are getting this e-mail, right?

actually, I setup a viruses on the adult vids (adult porn) web site and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I am talking about). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser started out functioning like a RDP (Remote Desktop) which provided me accessibility to your screen and webcam. and then, my computer software obtained all of your current contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, Facebook, along with emails.

What did I really do?

I produced a double-screen video clip. Very first part shows the video you're watching (you have got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your webcam.

exactly what should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1100 is a fair price for our little secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 1438v23rcweNzmD7C5tuu6oKAChVuqy9sX
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Important:
You've got one day in order to make the payment. (I have a unique pixel in this e mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I don't get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including family members, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I get the payment, I'll destroy the video immidiately. If you want evidence, reply with "Yes!" and i'll certainly send your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by responding to this message.