[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu:

Mattie info at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:43:01 EDT 2018

It appears that, (), 's your password. You may not know me and you are probably wondering why you are getting this e mail, right?

in fact, I put in place a trojans over the adult vids (porno) web site and guess what happens, you visited this web site to have fun (you really know what I mean). During the time you were watching videos, your internet browser began working as a RDP (Remote Access) which gave me accessibility of your screen and webcam. and then, my computer software obtained all your contacts out of your Messenger, Outlook, FB, in addition to emails.

What did I really do?

I created a double-screen video clip. 1st part shows the recording you are watching (you've got a good taste haha . . .), and Second part shows the recording of your web cam.

what exactly should you do?

Well, in my opinion, $1200 is a fair price for your little hidden secret. You'll make the payment by Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" search engines like google).

BTC Address: 148py1L6Lft9xfrPeWHhkg7oNpc3K87jZi
(It is case sensitive, so copy and paste it)

Very important:
You've some days to make the payment. (I've a completely unique pixel within this e-mail, and at this moment I am aware that you have read this email message). If I do not get the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your videos to all of your contacts including relatives, coworkers, and so on. Having said that, if I receive the payment, I'll destroy the recording immidiately. If you need evidence, reply with "Yes!" and I will certainly send your video recording to your 6 contacts. It is a non-negotiable offer, that being said don't waste my personal time and yours by answering this message.