[Redshift] [SPAM] redshift at lists.stevens.edu, LAST & FINAL WARNING NOTICE!!!

'SMITH LAW' smithlegalfirm at yandex.com
Sat Dec 15 11:20:28 EST 2018

Hello redshift at lists.stevens.edu,

 It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of
 communication has been grossly abused by impostors and criminal
 minded people thereby making it difficult for people with
genuine
 struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.
The
 United Kingdom's Treasury Department receives over £10bn every
 year from unclaimed estates; forgotten funds; abandoned shares
 and dormant accounts because beneficiaries of deceased families
 are not being located to lay claim to funds left in the bank.

 This letter is a final warning notice regarding the death of my
 Late client Edward,wife and only daughter while on holiday at
 Louisiana USA in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina
 disaster. According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46
 of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent
 amendments). My late client's bank has issued me a Final written
 notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 days or have his
funds
 declared UNCLAIMED and sent into government treasury.

 I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London
 for a long time. There were some of his properties put out for
 sale before his death,for which payment has since been made. The
 proceeds of the sale is deposited into his local account here. I
 found your name in some of his documents and that is why I
traced
 your email through an advanced search.

 I am contacting you because you bear the same last-name with my
 late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my
 late client. I await your prompt response, Regards,

 Mark Smith(Attorney at Law)
 Principal Partner