[Redshift] Will you partner with me?

David Mark davidam at allthyroid.org
Mon Nov 12 09:18:05 EST 2018

Hello redshift at lists.stevens.edu,

Pardon me for intruding upon you, I hope my email finds you in a
good spirit this time of the year. I do not presume to know you
but I strongly believe we could be of immense use to each other.
In my search for a credible and capable business partner I found
your contact and I wish to discuss a viable and confidential
business with you.

My name is David Mark, I am a Senator of the Federal republic of
Nigeria. I am looking to make a private investment and I need a
trusted partner not directly known to me with the capacity to
handle and receive a huge fund transfer from my country through a
government payment process which I am currently presiding over.

This is a very urgent transaction and is worth over $10million.
We can have a meeting before we proceed to get more acquainted. I
need to know if I can trust you to be honest and discreet in
handling the affairs of this project and help me receive and
disburse this money quietly from your country. We can make a plan
for a long term business relationship. Kindly get back to me and
let me know your position.

Best Regards,

David Mark