[Redshift] Your password is trinagar1

Redshift Aaron949Smith at yahoo.jp
Sun Sep 9 05:26:11 EDT 2018

I know trinagar1 one of your passphrase.
Lets get directly to purpose.
You do not know me and you're probably thinking why you are getting this mail?
Not one person has compensated me to investigate you.

actually, I actually installed a software on the X videos (sex sites) site and you know what, you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean). While you were watching video clips, your internet browser began operating as a Remote control Desktop that has a key logger which provided me access to your display screen and also web camera. after that, my software obtained all your contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and e-mailaccount. And then I created a video. First part displays the video you were viewing (you've got a nice taste haha), and 2nd part shows the recording of your web cam, and its u.

You got 2 alternatives. Why dont we look at each of these possibilities in aspects:

Very first option is to dismiss this email message. Then, I will send out your actual recorded material to all of your personal contacts and thus just consider about the disgrace that you receive. Do not forget if you are in an important relationship, how it would affect?

Latter option will be to pay me $7000. We will refer to it as a donation. As a consequence, I most certainly will without delay eliminate your videotape. You can keep going your life like this never happened and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You will make the payment via Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 1K7yNRVunR1C8ZjAMmKJHjT5erNfhRX412

[case sensitive copy and paste it]

If you are wondering about going to the law enforcement officials, surely, this mail cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my actions. I am also not trying to ask you for money a huge amount, I want to be paid.

You now have one day in order to make the payment.
I've a specific pixel within this e-mail, and right now I know that you have read this mail.
If I don't get the BitCoins, I will send your video to all of your contacts including family members, colleagues, and many others.
However, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the recording immediately.
If you want evidence, reply with Yea & I definitely will send your video to your 7 friends.
This is a nonnegotiable offer, so please don't waste mine time & yours by replying to this mail.