[Redshift] Your password is trinagar1

Redshift Aaron961Smith at yahoo.jp
Wed Sep 12 21:31:52 EDT 2018

I am aware trinagar1 is your pass.
Lets get directly to the point.
You may not know me and you're most likely wondering why you are getting this e mail?
There is no one who has compensated me to investigate about you.

actually, I placed a malware on the xxx streaming (sexually graphic) web site and you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). While you were viewing video clips, your browser started out working as a RDP having a keylogger which provided me accessibility to your display as well as
webcam. after that, my software obtained your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as emailaccount. And then I made a double-screen video. First part shows the video you were watching (you've got a nice taste : )), and second part displays the view of your webcam, yea it is u.

There are two possibilities. We will check out each one of these options in particulars:

First option is to ignore this e-mail. In this case, I will send out your actual recorded material to all your your contacts and also think about the disgrace you feel. In addition if you happen to be in a loving relationship, precisely how it is going to affect?

Second option should be to pay me $5000. We will name it as a donation. As a consequence, I will quickly remove your videotape. You can carry on daily life like this never took place and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment via Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 1MU2axbqJnG6ccUaJEg6ictrVNZi3Vd9T2

[CASE sensitive copy and paste it]

If you have been wondering about going to the police, look, this email message can not be traced back to me. I have covered my moves. I am not looking to charge a fee so much, I simply prefer to be rewarded.

You have one day to make the payment.
I've a specific pixel within this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this e-mail.
If I do not get the BitCoins, I will, no doubt send your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, coworkers, and many others.
Having said that, if I do get paid, I'll erase the video immediately.
If you really want proof, reply  Yup! and I definitely will send out your video recording to your 8 friends.
This is a non-negotiable offer that being said please do not waste my time & yours by responding to this message.