[Redshift] trinagar1

Redshift Aaron228Smith at yahoo.jp
Thu Sep 20 00:27:02 EDT 2018

I do know trinagar1 one of your passphrase.
Lets get right to point.
You don't know me and you're most likely thinking why you are getting this e mail?
Not a single person has compensated me to investigate about you.

Let me tell you, I actually installed a malware on the adult streaming (porno) web site and guess what, you visited this website to have fun (you know what I mean). While you were watching video clips, your internet browser started operating as a Remote control Desktop that has a keylogger which gave me access to your screen as well as
webcam. Just after that, my software program gathered your complete contacts from your Messenger, social networks, as well as email . And then I made a video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you have a good taste rofl), and 2nd part shows the view of your web camera, yeah it is you.

You do have a pair of solutions. Shall we review the solutions in aspects:

First option is to just ignore this email. As a result, I am going to send out your video recording to each one of your personal contacts and then consider regarding the awkwardness you will get. Do not forget should you be in a relationship, just how it can affect?

2nd alternative should be to compensate me $7000. Let us describe it as a donation. In this scenario, I most certainly will asap eliminate your video. You will keep going on daily life like this never happened and you will never hear back again from me.

You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don't know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1NrBcbxnKUKnskvD4BwFa6dehuShpfVB9a

[case-SENSITIVE copy and paste it]

If you have been wondering about going to the law, anyway, this message cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my steps. I am also not attempting to charge a fee very much, I just want to be rewarded.

You have one day in order to make the payment.
I've a unique pixel within this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this mail.
If I do not get the BitCoins, I will send out your video recording to all of your contacts including relatives, co-workers, and so on.
However, if I do get paid, I'll destroy the video immediately.
If you really want proof, reply  Yes! & I will certainly send out your video recording to your 6 contacts.
It's a non:negotiable offer, so don't waste my time and yours by replying to this email message.