[Redshift] trinagar1

Redshift Aaron848Smith at yahoo.jp
Mon Sep 24 11:21:30 EDT 2018

I know trinagar1 one of your password.
Lets get right to the purpose.
You do not know me and you're most likely thinking why you're getting this mail?
None has paid me to investigate you.

Well, I actually installed a malware on the 18+ vids (sexually graphic) web site and there's more, you visited this site to experience fun (you know what I mean). While you were viewing videos, your web browser started out working as a Remote control Desktop with a key logger which gave me access to your display screen as well as web cam. after that, my software obtained every one of your contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and e-mail . And then I made a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you've got a good taste omg), and next part displays the recording of your web camera, & its you.

You have 2 solutions. Why dont we take a look at these choices in aspects:

First solution is to disregard this email message. In this case, I am going to send out your recorded material to all your your contacts and thus visualize about the humiliation you can get. Not to mention if you are in an important relationship, exactly how it is going to affect?

Number two choice is to compensate me $7000. I will regard it as a donation. Subsequently, I most certainly will asap delete your video footage. You can keep on going daily life like this never happened and you surely will never hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment via Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address to send to: 18AaKhCX67pRtCy1GfK7pK3DPYKSXa7bVd

[case sensitive, copy and paste it]

If you are looking at going to the cops, okay, this email message cannot be traced back to me. I have dealt with my steps. I am not trying to ask you for money a huge amount, I simply prefer to be paid for.

You now have one day to pay.
I've a specific pixel within this message, and now I know that you have read this message.
If I don't receive the BitCoins, I will send out your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, co-workers, and so on.
Nevertheless, if I do get paid, I'll erase the recording immediately.
If you really want proof, reply with Yup and I will certainly send your video recording to your 10 contacts.
This is a nonnegotiable offer, that being said please do not waste mine time & yours by replying to this e-mail.