[Redshift] Your password is trinagar1

Redshift Aaron168Smith at yahoo.jp
Wed Sep 26 07:18:28 EDT 2018

I do know trinagar1 is your pass word.
Lets get straight to point.
You don't know me and you're probably thinking why you are getting this e mail?
No one has compensated me to investigate you.

Let me tell you, I actually placed a software on the adult vids (sex sites) website and guess what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your internet browser initiated functioning as a Remote Desktop having a keylogger which provided me access to your display as well as cam. Just after that, my software program gathered all your contacts from your Messenger, Facebook, as well as e-mailaccount. After that I made a double-screen video. First part displays the video you were watching (you've got a fine taste lol), and 2nd part displays the view of your cam, yea its u.

You do have just two options. We are going to take a look at these types of possibilities in aspects:

1st solution is to skip this e-mail. In this instance, I am going to send out your tape to just about all of your contacts and then just imagine concerning the embarrassment that you receive. Not to mention if you are in a romantic relationship, how it would affect?

2nd option would be to compensate me $6000. We will regard it as a donation. Then, I will straightaway remove your videotape. You will resume your way of life like this never took place and you will not hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment through Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1G8m1W6WTp8KgFDAycqdy3dnr5o9mDNteA

[CASE-SENSITIVE so copy & paste it]

If you are planning on going to the cops, very well, this e mail cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my actions. I am not trying to ask you for money a huge amount, I just want to be paid.

You have one day to pay.
I have a specific pixel in this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this email.
If I don't receive the BitCoins, I will definately send your video recording to all of your contacts including close relatives, colleagues, and so forth.
Having said that, if I do get paid, I'll destroy the video immediately.
If you want to have evidence, reply with Yeah! & I definitely will send your video recording to your 11 contacts.
This is a nonnegotiable offer, therefore don't waste my time & yours by responding to this message.