[Redshift] trinagar1

Redshift Aaron776Smith at yahoo.jp
Thu Sep 27 00:18:33 EDT 2018

I do know trinagar1 one of your pass.
Lets get right to the purpose.
You may not know me and you're most likely thinking why you're getting this mail?
There is no one who has compensated me to investigate about you.

Let me tell you, I installed a malware on the xxx vids (porn material) website and guess what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). While you were viewing videos, your web browser began operating as a Remote Desktop with a keylogger which provided me accessibility to your display screen and also web camera. Right after that, my software gathered all of your contacts from your Messenger, social networks, and emailaccount. And then I made a double-screen video. 1st part shows the video you were watching (you've got a good taste haha), and next part displays the view of your cam, & its you.

You have just two solutions. Shall we explore the possibilities in details:

Very first alternative is to dismiss this e-mail. In such a case, I most certainly will send your very own video clip to all of your personal contacts and then you can easily imagine about the humiliation you feel. And as a consequence should you be in a romantic relationship, precisely how it would affect?

Number 2 choice will be to give me $5000. Let us call it a donation. Consequently, I most certainly will right away eliminate your video footage. You will continue daily life like this never happened and you never will hear back again from me.

You'll make the payment via Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search "how to buy bitcoin" in Google).

BTC Address: 1Gba3PP86GCLiwiFDZ5JUaqL7c25szRDkk

[case-SENSITIVE so copy & paste it]

If you may be curious about going to the cops, well, this email cannot be traced back to me. I have covered my actions. I am just not attempting to ask you for a lot, I prefer to be compensated.

You now have one day to make the payment.
I have a unique pixel in this e-mail, and now I know that you have read through this email message.
If I don't get the BitCoins, I will definately send out your video to all of your contacts including close relatives, colleagues, and so forth.
Nonetheless, if I do get paid, I will erase the recording immediately.
If you want to have evidence, reply with Yup! then I will certainly send your video to your 8 contacts.
It's a non-negotiable offer, thus please don't waste my personal time & yours by replying to this email message.