[Redshift] Videos of you - trinagar1

Got You GotYou14 at 7337.com
Fri May 10 06:50:02 EDT 2019

Hello!

I know your pass is: trinagar1

Because I infected you with a malware (RAT) / (Remote Administration Tool), some time ago and since then, I have been observing your actions.
The malware gave me full access and control over your system, meaning, I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera or microphone and you won't even notice about it, yes such things exist, you can google it!
I have also access to all your contacts, I collected everything private from you, pictures, videos, everything!
Then I removed the malware again, right now it's no longer on your computer.

I MADE FEW EMBARRASSING VIDEOS OF YOU (through your webcam), ONE SHOWING YOU MASTRUBATING!!!

I can send the videos to all your contacts (email, social network) and publish all your private stuff everywhere!

You can prevent me from doing this!

Transfer exactly: 1200$ with the current bitcoin (BTC) price to my bitcoin address.

If you don't know how to get bitcoin, Google - "How to buy Bitcoin", it's very simple for example with credit card.
The wallet you can create here: www.login.blockchain.com/en/#/signup/

My bitcoin adress is: 1FqAEDNBFFjBZuVzk7V94tKgGwhVa8qABt

Copy and paste my adress - it's (cAsE-sensitive).

I give you few days time to get the bitcoins and pay, don't wait too long!
After receiving the payment, I will delete everything from you and you can life your live in peace like before.
I'm not feeling good doing this at all, but at the moment I got many problems and you know with money many problems can be solved, so solve yours now better too!
Next time update your browser and scan files before open them on: virustotal.com, or you can analyse them here: hybrid-analysis.com
Don't share this email with anyone, this should stay our little secret!

MsgID:
9056967466