[SaxEnsembles] Sat

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at verizon.net
Sun Nov 23 23:30:11 EST 2008

YOU GUYS and GIRLS (of course) ABOSOLUTELY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!
to each and every one of you.....BRAVISSIMO

Congratulations on a wonderful concert.
It was truly appreciated by our audience.
Your hard work this semester has been very exciting and truly inspiring.

I thank you all for your dedication, enthusiasm and hard work this semester. Because of your talents and creativity and the dedication of your colleagues in the other ensembles music is alive and flourishing at Stevens.
To you and all your families..... I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a happy holiday season. I hope to see you all next semester.
Warmest regards,
Jerry