[SESCON] Invitation from Conference Organization Committee

Freneil Jariwala freneiljariwala at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:41:46 EST 2008

Dear Dean Bruno,

I would like to invite you to speak at a meeting of the School of
Engineering and Science Conference (formerly known as "ISSACON")
Organization Committee. We meet every week on Wednesday at 11:00 am in
Burchard 514. I understand that it is short notice and that the time might
not be the best suited to your schedule but perhaps you can suggest a time
that works best for you. We would like to meet you sooner than later.

ISSACON was the Graduate Student Conference for the former School of Science
and Arts that allowed graduate students at Stevens to display their research
to other members of the Stevens community. Since ISSA is now merged with the
School of Engineering, we are trying organize a school-wide conference that
would allow all graduate students, science and engineering, in the school to
show their research.

I look forward to discussing this conference with you soon. Thanking you in
advance.

Respectfully,

Freneil Jariwala
Graduate Student
On behalf of the "SESCON" Organization Committee
Stevens Institute of Technology
Hoboken, NJ 07030
fjariwal at stevens.edu