Fwd: [Sgdc] Imagine Cup '09 - I'm in

sgdc at lists.stevens.edu sgdc at lists.stevens.edu
Thu Sep 11 18:56:58 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted Reed <ted at tedispro.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Sgdc] Imagine Cup '09 - I'm in
To: sgdc at stevens.edu

Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking if we make teams of two programmers and two designers everyone
would be comfortable.
We would have direct communication as programmers and same goes for the
designers.

I hope more people are interested in kicking this off, let's start hearing
some ideas!

Have fun!

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Zack Freedman <zfreedma at stevens.edu> wrote:

>  Game-development competition? I'm all over that shit. Count me in. I'm
> putting together some design documents for ideas using the format listed on
> Sloperama, mentioned in a previous mail. When I'm done, let me know and I'll
> send them out.
>

> Having dedicated art students at a different school would be excellent –
> not only do they have talents and equipment we can't get here, they are on a
> different (and probably less packed) schedule than us and thus more able to
> work when we can't.
>

> We are legion,
>
> Zack Freedman

"I'm not even angry,
I'm being so sincere right now."

Theodore M. Reed
Alpha Sigma Phi - Brotherhood Development Chair
Information Technology Consultant
Stevens Institute of Technology
(609) - 287 - 0534