[Sgdc] Imagine Cup '09 - I'm in

sgdc at lists.stevens.edu sgdc at lists.stevens.edu
Sun Sep 14 02:31:45 EDT 2008

This site has some good stuff, especially with starting out not knowing
anything about xna:

http://www.riemers.net/eng/Tutorials/XNA/Csharp/Series1/Starting_a_project.php

This site also has several good articles, but its more geared toward "Heres
how you do 'x' in xna" rather than tutorials

http://www.ziggyware.com/articles.php