[Sgdc] Project @ Bloomfield

sgdc at lists.stevens.edu sgdc at lists.stevens.edu
Mon Sep 29 18:39:38 EDT 2008

If andrew's talking about the guys I think he's talking about, they're using
the unreal engine and just doing some scripting, a little editing of stuff.
 For example, modifying the fire rate of a gun, or the effect of getting
shot, etc.  The scripting language is very C-like, from what I've heard.
 Likely not complex, and you'll have plenty of time to do it (The project is
not due until may 2010, they're getting started now because the
art/writing/music aspect of it is ambitious).  The reason they need a
programmer from here is not because their programmers are not good enough,
but that they just don't have any programmers at all.

- John Gillespie