[Sgdc] Boot Camp Today! Hooah!

zfreedman at ups.com zfreedman at ups.com
Wed Apr 29 11:37:45 EDT 2009

This message is intended for Boot Camp members. If you're not a member, become one!

Attention members!

Due to a serendipitous series of events involving a video-game clearance sale at Best Buy, I somehow forgot to send out this week's Boot Camp announcement. Today's Boot Camp is indeed on, and meeting at the normal time and place. This is gonna be a packed session - we're covering extension methods, inheritance, game state management, and multiplayer.

This Boot Camp is meeting, as always, in Babbio 122 at 9:00 PM! Be there!

Viva la Revolucion,
Zack