[Sgdc] SGDC Kickoff Meeting!

Zack Freedman zfreedma at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 17 14:38:28 EDT 2009

It's that time of year, folks. After a summer of leisure spent in our
parents' basements with unlimited time and Cheetos, we're dragged back into
calculus, comp-sci, and (shudder) humanities. But there is a light in the
darkness - the Stevens Game Development Club is revving up once again!

You're cordially invited to our official SGDC kickoff on 9/23 - that's next
Wednesday - at 7:00 in Hayden Lounge. Reunite (or unite, if you're a noob)
with the other members, make a few new friends, get to know the coolest club
on campus (besides C2GS, of course), and dine on the freest of pizzas. We'll
finish it off with an epic game of 1000 Blank Index Cards, a game so
obscenely awesome that you actually create the cards before and during play.

Show up, have some fun, meet the other Stevens Game Developers, and maybe
even bounce a barrel of toxic waste off a robotic whale. Bring your friends!

Love,
Your SGDC Exec Board;
Zack Freedman - President
Ted Reed - Vice-President