[Sgdc] Meeting Tonight!

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 30 09:54:57 EST 2010

Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting tonight in the usual location (Babbio 221). It's been two weeks since we last met, so, updates or not, I'd like everybody to make their best effort to come, especially in these crucial weeks before the end of the semester. Remember: The goal is to have the engine in a workable state this semester and to start building the games next semester!

See you guys tonight!

---Dan M. Katz