[Sgdc] C++ Lessons Tonight!

Daniel M. Katz dkatz at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 3 12:46:42 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

I know that on Friday, I'd said that the first C++ lesson will be today
at 3pm, but I unfortunately have not had a chance to prepare adequately
yet. I'm going to push it back to tonight at 7pm and try to get a room
in the meantime. Since I'm not sure exactly where this will be held
yet, we'll meet at Hayden Lounge regardless; I promise that things will
be more organized in subsequent weeks. We're gonna try to record the
lesson too somehow, so if anybody has a good webcam or something, feel
free to bring it.

I'll see you guys at 7!

---Dan M. Katz