[Sgdc] Meeting Tonight!

dkatz at stevens.edu dkatz at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:43:26 EDT 2010

Hey guys! Don't forget, meeting tonight at 9pm! For the entire month of October, we'll be meeting at 9pm in Babbio 221, which we have had reserved for us.

Be ready tonight to start talking in concrete details about our Imagine Cup projects. Programmers! Be ready to talk engine architecture! Designers! Be ready to throw out new game ideas to help guide our engine's early development path! Everybody can be a part of this, especially at this early part of the game when we're all working together as one team, and remember, if you haven't been to a meeting yet, it's not too late to get involved!

I'll see you guys tonight!
---Dan M. Katz

Also, I got a Kindle! :-D